The day the action should be made is the Fifth Day of Nissan in the year 5777 תשעז. This date is the evening of March 30 2017 to sundown on April 1 2017.
According to the teachings of the ARI (Rabbi Isaac Luria may he forever be a light unto the world) one should follow the steps below. The more one learns about the following:
1) The permutation of the names of God associated with the month of Av;
2) The letters that created the month of Av and the constellation associated with the Tribe of Shimon which is the Aryeh אריה (Lion);
3) The correlation of items from the Sefer Yetzirah;
4) The Torah Verses that describe the initial offering of the Nasi of the Tribe of Shimon;
5) The character traits described by the name of that Nasi which for Shimon is Shelumiel Ben Tzurishaddai, as well as the character traits described by the permutation of the name of the Tribe;
6) and The consciousness behind the giving of each of articles of the offering described by the Torah Verses,
the stronger will be one's connection to the tools of Kabbalah that will give a person control over the month of the year that is being developed on the fifth day of Nissan which is control over the month of Av
Tribe = Shimon; Sense = Hearing; Controller = Left Kidney;
If you have not read the introduction to the ritual, please do so now by clicking the link below!
It is best to do the saying or scanning of this information during the morning hours since morning has the energy of Mercy within it.
1. The permutation of the Tetragrammaton. There are 4 letters in the Tetragrammaton which would normally form 24 permutations, but there are 2 letters which are the same which makes only 12 permutations. One for each month. Scan these Names of God from Right to Left. These are the permutations for the month of Av.
2. The Ana Bekoach is composed of the 42 letter name of God used during the creation of the physical world. As such it has the essence of creation with in it. This also includes the essence of the Science of Hebrew Astrology. Please Say/Sing the Ana Bekoach; Stop at the fourth Verse and Scan these Letters and Names from Right to Left.
Caf created the Planet Shemesh שמש which means the Sun and the Tet created the Astrological sign of Leo which in Hebrew is Aryeh אריה which means Lion.
3. Various relationships are described in the Sefer Yetzirah. These relationships help create unity within the physical world by meditating upon the relationships.Take note of the following: The gematria of Aryeh is 216 which is the Number of letters in the 72 Names of God (3 times 72). The month of Leo is a difficult month as it has the Holiday of Tisha B'Av which includes the destruction of both Temples. We also have the Holiday of Tu B'Av. Here is an understanding of this duality which is an aspect of the energy of Av. The two senses of speaking and hearing are obviously a pair, just as in the sin of the people's hearing (accepting) the "evil tongue" spoken by the spies, the sin of the 9th of Av.
Thus, we conclude that the power of the month of Av (the month of [apparent] destruction) is to "hear" the message "spoken" by the month of Nissan (the month of redemption), and integrate the first and foremost power of Israel leadership into the consciousness of the Jewish people.
This is the secret of the "pregnancy" and "birth" of Mashiach (the quintessential leader of Israel) from the 1st of Av (the beginning of his 9 day pregnancy) to the 9th of Av (his birth). He then fully unites with the consciousness of the people "in matrimony" on the 15th of Av.
4. The donation of each Tribe Leader (called a Nasi.) is the same at the dedication of the Mishkan in the desert. By making connection to the reading from the Torah of each donation by each Nasi each day during Nissan, we can take control of the Astrological effect associated with that Tribe. Read or Scan the Hebrew right to left; The smaller letters are the transliteration of the Hebrew and the regular letters are the English Translation of Bamidbar Numbers Chapter 7 Verses 36 to 41
Verse 1 for this Nasi; Verse 36 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
ביום החמישי נשיא לבני שמעון שלמיאל בן-צורישדי
BeYom HaMishi Nasi Levnai Shimon Shelumiel Ben Tzurishaddai
On the fifth day Shelumiel the son of Zurishaddai, prince of the children of Shimon/Simeon:
Verse 2 for this Nasi; Verse 37 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
קרבנו קערת-כסף אחת שלשים ומאה משקלה מזרק אחד כסף שבעים שקל בשקל הקדש שניהם מלאים סלת בלולה בשמן למנחה
Karbeno Karit Kesef Echat Sheloshim Oomeah Meshaklah Mezerak Echad Kesef Sheviim Shekel BeShekel HaKodesh Shenaihem Melaim Solet Beluulah Beshemen Leminchah
he presented for his offering one silver dish, the weight thereof was a hundred and thirty shekels, one silver basin of seventy shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary; both of them full of fine flour mingled with oil for a meal-offering;
Verse 3 for this Nasi; Verse 38 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
כף אחת עשרה זהב מלאה קטרת
Kaf Echat ASarah Zehav MelaAh Ketoret
one golden pan of ten shekels, full of incense;
Verse 4 for this Nasi; Verse 39 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
פר אחד בן-בקר איל אחד כבש-אחד בן-שנתו לעלה
Par Echad Ben Bakar Ehyil Echad Kavash Echad Ben Shenato LeOlah
one young bullock, one ram, one he-lamb of the first year, for a burnt-offering;
Verse 5 for this Nasi; Verse 40 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
שעיר-עזים אחד לחטאת
Seir Ezim Echad LeChataat
one male of the goats for a sin-offering;
Verse 6 for this Nasi; Verse 41 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
ולזבח השלמים בקר שנים אילם חמשה עתודים חמשה כבשים בני-שנה חמשה זה קרבן שלמיאל בן-צורישדי
Oolzevach Hashlamim Bakar Shenaim alim Chamesha Ahtudim Chamesha Kevasim Benai Shanah Chamesha Zeh Karban Shelumiel the son of Tzurishaddai
and for the sacrifice of peace-offerings, two oxen, five rams, five he-goats, five he-lambs of the first year. This was the offering of Shelumiel the son of Zurishaddai
Today's offering comes from the tribe of Shimon, related to the Gevurah/severity/ strength of Malkut/Nobility. Got to be real careful with Gevurah. Boundaries and borders and restrictions related to Gevurah are important. But the purpose of a fence is to protect the light, not to keep it from getting out! Shimon and Levi were cursed by their father Yaakov when the other siblings were blessed. And no blessing inured to Shimon from Moshe at the end of the Torah. Perhaps we need to be more passive/ receptive of our Gevurot/severities. We learn that if one is coming to kill you, kill him first! Note: Gevurah is used here in response- Gevurah of Malkut.
5. The name of each Tribe gives hints to the character traits of the Astrological sign associated with that Tribe. Also, the name of each Nasi gives additional insights into the character traits of the tribe and the Astrological Signs.
Our Sages teach that not all of these names are positive traits. This indicates traits that need to be worked upon to transform the person (ourselves) into a higher state of consciousness. The more one learns about the names associated with the Astrological Signs the more one can learn about his own correction!
The Tribe for this day of Nissan is Shimon connected to Av
The Nasi for Av is Shelumiel Ben Tzurshaddai
Each name including the full name has Verses from the Tanach that speak to the person about their correction and also character and personality traits. Here are the verses for Shelumiel Ben Tzurshaddai from the Tanach
6. Each Nasi brought the same contribution for his sacrifice in honor of the dedication of the Mishkan. There is a custom and teaching about Torah. There is no extra letter in the Torah. So why does the Torah list the exact same contribution from each Nasi? It would be less letters to say it once only! The reason is that there is an important spiritual law about consciousness that can be learned from the following matrix. This matrix will also help one make a better connection to the control of the Astrological Signs To see the contribution read verse 13 to 17 above.
|Contributions by the Nasiim at the Dedication of the Mishkan|
|Tribe||Name of Nasi|
|Shimon||Shelumiel Ben Tzurshaddai|
|All Items Dedicated||The Nasi of the Tribe of Shimon brought his offering with the consciousness of the order of the building of the Mishkan which also alluded to his Tribal progenitor Shimon who was Zealous to punish immorality in the matter of the Rape of his sister Dinah and the slaying of the Men of Shechem. Sometimes people find it hard to follow this connection so please remember the Temple and Mishkan were used to slay adulterers and faithless wives in the ritual of the Sotah.|
|Item or/and Qty Dedicated||Consciousness behind Dedication|
|Silver Bowl||Bowl is an allusion to the court which surrounds the Tabernacle as the Sea surrounds the World. .|
|Silver Bowl is 130 Shekels||We read in the Torah the court was 100 cubits and the Tabernacle was 30 cubits. This is why his dish was 130 Shekels.|
|Basin is 70 Shekels||Basin being 70 Shekels is an allusion to the courtyard without the Tabernacle. Court being 100; the Tabernacle being 30; 100 minus 30 is 70. This was the reason for the Basin being 70 shekels and also the basin itself represented the court.|
|Why 70 Shekels||An alternative conscousness is In allusion to the seventy pillars which stood in the court of the Tabernacle: twenty pillars on the south side, twenty on the north side, ten on the west side, six on the east side, and four for the curtain of the gate of the court. This gives a total of sixty for the court. Add four for the veil, five for the curtain at the entrance of the Tabernacle, and the pillar of cloud. This gives you a total of seventy.|
|Overall meaning of bowl and basin||No consiousness given in the Midrash.|
|Gold Ladle of 10 Shekels||The KAF alludes to the Scroll of the Law that lay beside the ark; as the hand (Kaf) contains five fingers so the Scroll contained five books..|
|The meaning of the 10 Shekels for the Ladle||10 alludes to the Tablets that were deposited in the ark and which contained the Ten Utterances|
|1 Young Bull as an Oleh (burnt offering)||In allusion to the curtains of the Tabernacle which were made of variegated colors|
|1 ram as an Oleh||In allusion to the covering of ram's skins dyed red.|
|1 Sheep in its First Year as an Oleh (burnt offering)||In allusion to the skins of tachash. There are opinions that the Tachash is the unicorn which is now living in the inner earths.|
|1 Male Goat as a Sin Offering||Alludes to the Tent which consisted of curtains made of goat's hair.|
|Peace offering - 2 cattle; 5 rams; 5 he goats; 5 sheep in the first year||2 cattle in allusion to the curtain at the entrance of the Tabernacle and to the curtain at the entrance of the court which completed (mashlimim) the closing up of the Tent and of the court respectively on all their sides. Rams, Goats, and Sheep- These three varieties were in allusion to the hangings of the court on three sides: southwards, northwards, and westwards. There were 5 to allude to the hangings in the court which were 5 cubits high.|
|Other Comments||The midrash has many other comments for Shimon.|
One final point of action
According to Kabbalistic sources, it is a proper custom to set aside thirteen coins for Tzedakah on Rosh Chodesh Nisan and all of the first 13 days of Nissan, as thirteen is the numerical value of the words "Echad" (one) and "Ahava" (love), signifying the great love that HaShem Echad has for His beloved children, Am Yisroel, and thus hopefully help bring the final Geulah and Mashiach Tzidkeinu this month. (Moed L'Kol Chai from Rav Chaim Pal'agi Zatzal 1:3 quoting Sefer Ma'aseh HaTzedaka Siman 64).
These charity or Tzedakah amounts will impact your year in a very positive way. As it is taught in Kabbalah the actions we do on these days impact our Rosh Chodeshim for the months of the coming year. The more positive actions we do the more positive impact it will have within our coming year. The giving of 13 Nickels per day is $8.45. 845 is the gematria of תהמת which translates as "Deep Waters." This term refers to the study of Kabbalah and the depths / secrets of the Torah or The Kabbalah.
By physically setting aside these amounts you connect to the energy of the gematria. Accumulate these amounts for the 13 days and send the total on the 14th day of Nissan. Then you connect both to the daily amounts gematria and the total amounts gematria.
chanoch is adding the following:
A penny has no value according to Kabbalah.
13 Nickels is 65 the gematria of Adonai אדני.
13 Dimes is 130 the gematria of a ladder (Sulam) and Mt Sinai (The Gift of the Torah).
13 Quarters is 325 which is 25 x 13 - which is also the sum of the numbers from 1 to 25. 25 represents 5 x 5 or The 5 worlds within the 5 worlds.
13 Half Dollars are $6.50 - see above for 65.
13 Dollars connect to Love and Unity as said above.
What about multiples?
2 x 13 is 26 the gematria of the Name of HaShem.
3 x 13 is 39 the gematria of the Hebrew word DEW or Tal. The Prophets tell us that Mashiach will come connected to DEW.
4 x 13 is 52 which is twice the Name of HaShem in gematria.
5 x 13 is 65 - see above
6 x 13 is 78 - which is the gematria of Lechem which is bread - referred to as the staff of life.
7 x 13 is 91 representing the unity of the Names HaShem and Adoni. It represents the unity of the physical and spiritual worlds.
If you would like to know about another multiple or the total amount you are gifting to tithing and Tzedakah send me an email requesting the information.
Click the link below to go to the next day's reading which is the month of Elul - on the evening of March 25 and the day of March 26 2015
© 2017 www.yeshshem.com All rights reserved. Site development by Eltitude