The day the action should be made is the Eighth Day of Nissan in the year 5777 - תשעז . This date is the evening of April 3 2017 to sundown on April 4 2017.
According to the teachings of the ARI (Rabbi Isaac Luria may he forever be a light unto the world) one should follow the steps below. The more one learns about the following:
1) The permutation of the names of God associated with the month of Cheshvan;
2) The letters that created the month of Cheshvan and the constellation associated with the Tribe of Menashe which is the Scorpio which is Acrav in Hebrew עקרב;
3) The correlation of items from the Sefer Yetzirah;
4) The Torah Verses that describe the initial offering of the Nasi of the Tribe of Menashe;
5) The character traits described by the name of that Nasi which for Menashe is Gamliel Ben PedahTzur spelled גמליאל בן פדהצור, as well as the character traits described by the permutation of the name of the Tribe;
6) and The consciousness behind the giving of each of the articles of the offering described by the Torah Verses,
the stronger will be ones connection to the tools of Kabbalah that will give a person control over the month of the year that is being developed on the eighth day of Nissan which is control over the month of Cheshvan.
Tribe = Menashe; Sense = Smell; Controller = Intestines;
If you have not read the introduction to the ritual, please do so now by clicking the link below!
It is best to do the saying or scanning of this information during the morning hours since morning has the energy of Mercy within it.
1. The permutation of the Tetragrammaton.There are 4 letters in the Tetragrammaton which would normally form 24 permutations, but there are 2 letters which are the same which makes only 12 permutations. One for each month. Scan these Names of God from Right to Left. These are the permutations for the month of Cheshvan.
2. The Ana Bekoach is composed of the 42 letter name of God used during the creation of the physical world. As such it has the essence of creation with in it. This also includes the essence of the Science of Hebrew Astrology. Please Say/Sing the Ana Bekoach; Stop at the Third Verse and Scan these Letters and Names from Right to Left.
Dalet created the Planet Mars and the Nun created the Astrological sign of Acrav עקרב which is Scorpio.The Scorpion is the only animal that will go into crises and eat its own children while in crises. The Scorpio can correct itself by realizing that its coldness (the middle two letters of the name spell the word cold in Hebrew) is keeping it disconnected from the 72 Names of God (the outer two letters of the name Acrav.
3. Various relationships are described in the Sefer Yetzirah. These relationships help create unity within the physical world by meditating upon the relationships. Take note of the following:The name of the month of Cheshvan comes from the Shoresh in Hebrew of a word that means worry or fear. One will need to limit one's connection to worry and concern during the month of Cheshvan or one will find oneself overwhelmed by fear. Tribe = BenJamin; Sense = Smell; Controller = Intestines .
4. The donation for the tribe of Menashe is the same as all of the other Tribal donations. Yet the consciousness is different as you will see below. By making connection to the reading from the Torah of each donation by each Nasi each day during Nissan, we can take control of the Astrological effect associated with that Tribe. Read or Scan the Hebrew right to left; The smaller letters are the transliteration of the Hebrew, and the regular letters are the English Translation of Bamidbar Numbers Chapter 7 Verses 48 to 53
Verse 1 for this Nasi; Verse 48 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
ביום השמיני נשיא לבני מנשה גמליאל בן-פדה-צור
BeYom Hashemini Nasi Levnai Menashe Gamliel Ben PedahTzur
On the eighth day Gamliel Ben PedahTzur, prince of the children of Menashe:
Verse 2 for this Nasi; Verse 49 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
קרבנו קערת-כסף אחת שלשים ומאה משקלה מזרק אחד כסף שבעים שקל בשקל הקדש שניהם מלאים סלת בלולה בשמן למנחה
Karbeno Karit Kesef Echat Sheloshim Oomeah Meshaklah Mezerak Echad Kesef Sheviim Shekel BeShekel HaKodesh Shenaihem Melaim Solet Beluulah Beshemen Leminchah
he presented for his offering one silver dish, the weight thereof was a hundred and thirty shekels, one silver basin of seventy shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary; both of them full of fine flour mingled with oil for a meal-offering;
Verse 3 for this Nasi; Verse 50 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
כף אחת עשרה זהב מלאה קטרת
Kaf Echat ASarah Zehav MelaAh Ketoret
one golden pan of ten shekels, full of incense;
Verse 4 for this Nasi; Verse 51 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
פר אחד בן-בקר איל אחד כבש-אחד בן-שנתו לעלה
Par Echad Ben Bakar Ehyil Echad Kavash Echad Ben Shenato LeOlah
one young bullock, one ram, one he-lamb of the first year, for a burnt-offering;
Verse 5 for this Nasi; Verse 52 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
שעיר-עזים אחד לחטאת
Seir Ezim Echad LeChataat
one male of the goats for a sin-offering;
Verse 6 for this Nasi; Verse 53 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
ולזבח השלמים בקר שנים אילם חמשה עתודים חמשה כבשים בני-שנה חמשה זה קרבן גמליאל ֥ בן פדהצור
Oolzevach Hashlamim Bakar Shenaim alim Chamesha Ahtudim Chamesha Kevasim Benai Shanah Chamesha Zeh Karban Gamliel Ben PedahTzur
and for the sacrifice of peace-offerings, two oxen, five rams, five he-goats, five he-lambs of the first year. This was the offering of Gamliel Ben PedaTzur.
Additional Meditation based on Mei Hashiloah (R. Hershy Worch and Betzalel Edward translations)
"For Menashe, Gamliel ben PedahTzur לִמְנַשֶּׁה, גַּמְלִיאֵל בֶּןפְּדָהצוּר Gamiel is connected to the letter Gimmel where the foot at the bottom left "stepping outside" as said in the Gemara and the Holy Zohar (Beresheet 244b), "The Gimmel brings," ben PedahTzur even in a place where he goes outside; G-d, the צוּר Tzur (Rock), will redeem him (Pedah). Sometimes we go outside of our inner space and get into trouble. Perhaps we did not think enough before venturing out of our comfort zone. That is when we need to raise our eyes to HaShem and pray for redemption. That is what our nation did in Mitzrayim and HaShem heard our prayers. To pray means to have faith, most precious in the eyes of our Maker.
Are you in a tight space? Pray for redemption and that the leaving of Egypt is not just a fancy idea but a practical reality.
5. The name of each Tribe gives hints to the character traits of the Astrological sign associated with that Tribe. Also, the name of each Nasi gives additional insights into the character traits of the tribe and the Astrological Signs.
Our Sages teach that not all of these names are positive traits. This indicates traits that need to be worked upon to transform the person (ourselves) into a higher state of consciousness. The more one learns about the names associated with the Astrological Signs the more one can learn about his own correction!
The Tribe for this day of Nissan is Menashe connected to Cheshvan
The Nasi for Cheshvan is Gamliel Ben PedahTzur
Each name including the full name has Verses from the Tanach that speak to the person about their correction and also character and personality traits. Here are the verses for Gamliel Ben PedahTzur from the Tanach.
6. Each Nasi brought the same contribution for his sacrifice in honor of the dedication of the Mishkan. There is a custom and teaching about Torah. There is no extra letter in the Torah. So why does the Torah list the exact same contribution from each Nasi? It would be less letters to say it once only! The reason is that there is an important spiritual law about consciousness that can be learned from the following matrix. This matrix will also help one make a better connection to the control of the Astrological Signs. To see the contribution read verse 13 to 17 above.
|Contributions by the Nasiim at the Dedication of the Mishkan|
|Tribe||Name of Nasi|
|Menashe||Gamliel Ben PedahTzur|
|All Items Dedicated||Not disclosed by the midrash|
|Item or/and Qty Dedicated||Consciousness behind Dedication|
|Silver Bowl||The word in Hebrew for bowl is Ka'Arath which is cognate to Akereth which means uprooted. Jacob tore away the birthright from Reuben and gave it to Joseph.|
|Silver Bowl is 130 Shekels||Jacob was 130 years of age when he came down to Egypt for the sake of Joseph's request.|
|Basin is 70 Shekels||Basin in Hebrew is Mizrak which is cognate to the Hebrew word Nizrak which means cast down. This alludes to Joseph who was cast away from his father Jacob and sold into slavery in Egypt.|
|Why 70 Shekels||The 70 shekels allude to the 70 souls that went down to Egypt.|
|Overall meaning of bowl and basin||The midrash does not explain the relationship of the basin and the bowl.|
|Gold Ladle of 10 Shekels||The Letter KAF alludes to the territory of Menashe.|
|The meaning of the 10 Shekels for the Ladle||10 alludes to the 10 parts of Menashe Territory. See Joshua 17:5.|
|1 Young Bull as an Oleh (burnt offering)||This bull alludes to Machir the first generation born to Menashe.|
|1 ram as an Oleh||This ram alludes to Gilead the second generation born to Menashe.|
|1 Sheep in its First Year as an Oleh (burnt offering).||This sheep alludes to Lezer the third generation that was born to Menashe.|
|1 Male Goat as a Sin Offering||The goats for a sin-offering was in allusion to Jair who did not bequeath his portion to his sons since he had no sons.|
|Peace offering 2 cattle; 5 rams; 5 he goats; 5 sheep in the first year||2 cattle allude to the two parts of the Tribe of Menashe. 1/2 on this side of the Jordan and 1/2 on the other side of the Jordan. The 3 varieties of animals allude to the three things that Joseph did for Menashe when Jacob put his right hand on Efraim's head. There are 5 of each animal to allude to the 5 daughters of Zelophachad who inherited in the land.|
|Other Comments||The midrash has many other comments for Menashe and also about the 8th day and the order of Menashe following Efraim.|
One final point of action
According to Kabbalistic sources, it is a proper custom to set aside thirteen coins for Tzedaka on Rosh Chodesh Nissan and all of the first 13 days of Nissan, as thirteen is the numerical value of the words "Echad" (one) and "Ahava" (love), signifying the great love that HaShem Echad has for His beloved children, Am Yisroel, and thus hopefully help bring the final Geulah and Mashiach Tzidkeinu this month. (Moed L'Kol Chai from Rav Chaim Pal'agi Zatzal 1:3 quoting Sefer Ma'aseh HaTzedaka Siman 64).
These charity or Tzedaka amounts will impact your year in a very positive way. As it is taught in Kabbalah the actions we do on these days impact our Rosh Chodeshim for the months of the coming year. The more positive actions we do the more positive impact it will have within our coming year. The giving of 13 Nickels per day is $8.45. 845 is the gematria of תהמת which translates as "Deep Waters." This term refers to the study of Kabbalah and the depths / secrets of the Torah or The Kabbalah.
By physically setting aside these amounts you connect to the energy of the gematria. Accumulate these amounts for the 13 days and send the total on the 14th day of Nissan. Then you connect both to the daily amounts gematria and the total amounts gematria.
chanoch is adding the following:
A penny has no value according to Kabbalah.
13 Nickels is 65 the gematria of Adonai אדני.
13 Dimes is 130 the gematria of a ladder (Sulam) and Mt Sinai (The Gift of the Torah).
13 Quarters is 325 which is 25 x 13 - which is also the sum of the numbers from 1 to 25. 25 represents 5 x 5 or The 5 worlds within the 5 worlds.
13 Half Dollars are $6.50 - see above for 65.
13 Dollars connect to Love and Unity as said above.
What about multiples?
2 x 13 is 26 the gematria of the Name of HaShem.
3 x 13 is 39 the gematria of the Hebrew word DEW or Tal. The Prophets tell us that Mashiach will come connected to DEW.
4 x 13 is 52 which is twice the Name of HaShem in gematria.
5 x 13 is 65 - see above
6 x 13 is 78 - which is the gematria of Lechem which is bread - referred to as the staff of life.
7 x 13 is 91 representing the unity of the Names HaShem and Adonai. It represents the unity of the physical and spiritual worlds.
If you would like to know about another multiple or the total amount you are gifting to tithing and Tzedakah send me an email requesting the information.
Click the link below to go to the next day's reading which is the month of Kislev - on the evening of March 28 and the day of March 29 2015
© 2017 www.yeshshem.com All rights reserved. Site development by Eltitude