The day the action should be made is the Sixth Day of Nissan in the year 5780 תשעף. This date is the evening of March 30 2020 to sundown on March 31 2020.
According to the teachings of the ARI (Rabbi Isaac Luria may he forever be a light unto the world) one should follow the steps below. The more one learns about the following:
1) The permutation of the names of God associated with the month of Elul;
2) The letters that created the month of Av and the constellation associated with the Tribe of Gad which is the Virgo Betulah בתולה;
3) The correlation of items from the Sefer Yetzirah;
4) The Torah Verses that describe the initial offering of the Nasi of the Tribe of Gad;
5) The character traits described by the name of that Nasi which for Gad is Elyasaf Ben Deuel, as well as the character traits described by the permutation of the name of the Tribe;
6) and The consciousness behind the giving of each of articles of the offering described by the Torah Verses,
the stronger will be one's connection to the tools of Kabbalah that will give a person control over the month of the year that is being developed on the sixth day of Nissan which is control over the month of Elul.
Tribe = Gad; Sense = Action; Controller = Left Hand;
If you have not read the introduction to the ritual, please do so now by clicking the link below!
It is best to do the saying or scanning of this information during the morning hours since morning has the energy of Mercy within it.
1. The permutation of the Tetragrammaton.There are 4 letters in the Tetragrammaton which would normally form 24 permutations, but there are 2 letters which are the same which makes only 12 permutations. One for each month. Scan these Names of God from Right to Left. These are the permutations for the month of Elul.
2. The Ana Bekoach is composed of the 42 letter name of God used during the creation of the physical world. As such it has the essence of creation with in it. This also includes the essence of the Science of Hebrew Astrology. Please Say/Sing the Ana Bekoach; Stop at the Sixth Verse and Scan these Letters and Names from Right to Left.
Reish created the Planet Cocav כוכב which means the planet Mercury (by the way for the year 2014 which is 5774 during the 12 days of Nissan Mercury is in retrograde which means you may have trouble with communication depending on your Binding by Striking or Restriction) and the Yood created the Astrological sign of Virgo which in Hebrew is Betulah בתולה which means Virgin.
3. Various relationships are described in the Sefer Yetzirah. These relationships help create unity within the physical world by meditating upon the relationships.Take note of the following:The name of the month of Elul is an acronym for the the verse from Song of Songs - Ani Ledodi Vedodi Li. This verse translates as "I am to my beloved as my beloved is to me." It represents the metaphor of the love between the Children of Israel and God. It also represents the love between God and the Children of Israel. During Elul the energy of the Creator seems to be easier to access. This allows us to do our Teshuvah (our return to the Creator) easier than at other times of the year. Expect people or patterns of behavior to reappear in your life. This is an indication of the need to do Teshuvah or Tikune with this person or pattern of behavior.
4. The donation of each Tribe Leader (called a Nasi) is the same at the dedication of the Mishkan in the desert. By making connection to the reading from the Torah of each donation by each Nasi each day during Nissan, we can take control of the Astrological effect associated with that Tribe. Read or Scan the Hebrew right to left; the smaller letters are the transliteration of the Hebrew; and the regular letters are the English translation of Bamidbar Numbers Chapter 7 Verses 42 to 47.
Verse 1 for this Nasi; Verse 42 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
ביום הששי נשיא לבני גד אליסף בן-דעואל
BeYom Hashishi Nasi Levnai Gad Elisaf Ben Deuel
On the sixth day Elyasaf Ben Deuel, prince of the children of Gad:
Verse 2 for this Nasi; Verse 43 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
קרבנו קערת-כסף אחת שלשים ומאה משקלה מזרק אחד כסף שבעים שקל בשקל הקדש שניהם מלאים סלת בלולה בשמן למנחה
Karbeno Karit Kesef Echat Sheloshim Oomeah Meshaklah Mezerak Echad Kesef Sheviim Shekel BeShekel HaKodesh Shenaihem Melaim Solet Beluulah Beshemen Leminchah
he presented for his offering one silver dish, the weight thereof was a hundred and thirty shekels, one silver basin of seventy shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary; both of them full of fine flour mingled with oil for a meal-offering;
Verse 3 for this Nasi; Verse 44 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
כף אחת עשרה זהב מלאה קטרת
Kaf Echat ASarah Zehav MelaAh Ketoret
one golden pan of ten shekels, full of incense;
Verse 4 for this Nasi; Verse 45 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
פר אחד בן-בקר איל אחד כבש-אחד בן-שנתו לעלה
Par Echad Ben Bakar Ehyil Echad Kavash Echad Ben Shenato LeOlah
one young bullock, one ram, one he-lamb of the first year, for a burnt-offering;
Verse 5 for this Nasi; Verse 46 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
שעיר-עזים אחד לחטאת
Seir Ezim Echad LeChataat
one male of the goats for a sin-offering;
Verse 6 for this Nasi; Verse 47 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
ולזבח השלמים בקר שנים אילם חמשה עתודים חמשה כבשים בני-שנה חמשה זה קרבן אליסף בן-דעואל
Oolzevach Hashlamim Bakar Shenaim alim Chamesha Ahtudim Chamesha Kevasim Benai Shanah Chamesha Zeh Karban Elyasaf the son of Deuel
and for the sacrifice of peace-offerings, two oxen, five rams, five he-goats, five he-lambs of the first year. This was the offering of Elyasaf the son of Deuel.
Additional Meditation based on Mei HaShiloah (translation based on R. Hershy Worch and Betzalel Edwards)
For Gad, Elyasaf ben Deuel לְגָד, אֶלְיָסָף בֶּןדְּעוּאֵל
In other words, even though he blessed, G-d gives him the power to gather (assaf) all the good in the word, still he recognizes his Creator is in control (Deuel means "know that there is G-d') and will not cease from upholding the Torah even when wealthy. At times when he is in tune with the attribute of the love of G-d he is called Reuel, from the word for beloved friend, Reiah. Then at the time when he is in tune with the attribute of the fear of G-d, he is called Deuel, "know that there is G-d." Owing to this, in the section of the offerings of the princes, he gave the sin offerings, meaning that each one understood where he was lacking and there precisely was the principal state of completeness, for real completeness is when one recognizes his deficiency. This is as it is written, יָקָר מֵחָכְמָה מִכָּבוֹד, סִכְלוּת מְעָט "more precious than wisdom or honor is a little foolishness." (Kohelet 10:1). This is why he is called Deuel when he is offering the sacrifices; for when a man comes to the state of completeness he needs fear.
What is the fear of G-d? What does it mean to you? Does it mean trembling in one's boots, fear of punishment, or the sublime awe of knowing that one is always in the presence of his Creator? We all need to recognize our deficiencies. This is not a bad thing. So too do we need to recognize our strengths, and that both were given to us by G-d to serve Him with all we can. Meditate on this and be better for it.
5. The name of each Tribe gives hints to the character traits of the Astrological sign associated with that Tribe. Also, the name of each Nasi gives additional insights into the character traits of the tribe and the Astrological Signs.
Our Sages teach that not all of these names are positive traits. This indicates traits that need to be worked upon to transform the person (ourselves) into a higher state of consciousness. The more one learns about the names associated with the Astrological Signs the more one can learn about his own correction!
The Tribe for this day of Nissan is Gad connected to Elul.
The Nasi for Elul is Elyasaf Ben Deuel
Each name including the full name has Verses from the Tanach that speak to the person about their correction and also character and personality traits. Here are the verses for Elyasaf Ben Deuel from the Tanach
6. Each Nasi brought the same contribution for his sacrifice in honor of the dedication of the Mishkan. There is a custom and teaching about Torah. There are no extra letters in the Torah. So why does the Torah list the exact same contribution from each Nasi? It would be less letters to say it once only! The reason is that there is an important spiritual law about consciousness that can be learned from the following matrix. This matrix will also help one make a better connection to the control of the Astrological Signs. To see the contribution read verse 13 to 17 above.
|Contributions by the Nasiim at the Dedication of the Mishkan|
|Tribe||Name of Nasi|
|Gad||Elyasaf Ben Deuel|
|All Items Dedicated||The Nasi of the Tribe of Gad brought his offering as an allusion to the Exodus from Egypt including all things that happened from the time of entry to Egypt till the Exodus.|
|Item or/and Qty Dedicated||Consciousness behind Dedication|
|Silver Bowl||Bowl is an allusion to Jochebed the mother of Moshe who was mentioned in the Torah as having been divorced from Amram (Moshe's father) and then Amram remarried her at the instigation of Miriam (Moshe's sister). The various words used in the Torah allude to these aspects including that Amram was eager to remarry her and that it was Miriam, Moshe's sister, was the instigator of the remarriage by prophesying that Amram would father the redeemer through Jochebed.|
|Silver Bowl is 130 Shekels||This alludes to the fact that Jochebed was 130 years old when she had Moshe. How do we know? The Torah lists 69 names that went down to Egypt but states that there were 70 souls who went down to Egypt. Jochebed was "between the walls" in her mother's uterus and thus was born in Egypt. Moshe was 80 years old at the redemption as the Torah states and the length of that exile is 210 years. 210-80 is 130.|
|Basin is 70 Shekels||Basin in Hebrew is Mizrak which is cognate to the Hebrew word Nizrak which means cast. This alludes to Moshe who the Torah says was cast into the Nile.|
|Why 70 Shekels||The 70 shekels allude to the 70 elders who received the ability to prophesy from Moshe as the Torah states.|
|Overall meaning of bowl and basin||No consciousness given in the Midrash.|
|Gold Ladle of 10 Shekels||The KAF alludes to the Hand of Moshe (Kaf) who smote the Egyptians with 10 plagues.|
|The meaning of the 10 Shekels for the Ladle||10 alludes to the 10 plagues with which the Egyptians were smitten.|
|1 Young Bull as an Oleh (burnt offering)||There are 3 species brought as an Oleh to allude to the 3 good characteristics the Children of Israel kept in Egypt. 1) They did not change their names; 2) They did not change their languages; and 3) They kept themselves away from unchastity as was later proved when they were tested with the waters of Sotah at the waters of Marah as testified by the Zohar in the Parasha of Beshalach.|
|1 ram as an Oleh||One might consider how much farther our generation has fallen that the generation who was redeemed from Egypt by comparing the 3 items that were the cause of the redemption from Egypt.|
|1 Sheep in its First Year as an Oleh (burnt offering)||Please remember the people had fallen to the 49th level of negativity prior to the redemption. How far have we fallen? Thank God for his unconditional promise to redeem us even as we have fallen farther that our earlier incarnation when we were redeemed from Egypt. Also, how can we bring ourselves back from this current level of negativity prior to the final redemption?|
|1 Male Goat as a Sin Offering||Alludes to the Pascal sacrifice which was offered in Egypt as an indication of withdrawal from idolatry. For Israel were idol-worshipers in Egypt, and the divine Attribute of Justice would not allow their being redeemed until they had withdrawn from idolatry.|
|Peace offering 2 cattle; 5 rams; 5 he goats; 5 sheep in the first year||2 cattle alludes to Jacob and Joseph in whose merit the people were redeemed from Egypt. An alternative is that it alludes to Moshe and Aaron who performed the miracles and wonders that created the redemption. There are 3 species to allude to the three Patriarchs in whose merit the redemption takes place and the 15 animals allude to the 15th day of Nissan which is the day of redemption.|
|Other Comments||The Midrash has many other comments for Gad.|
One final point of action
According to Kabbalistic sources, it is a proper custom to set aside thirteen coins for Tzedaka on Rosh Chodesh Nissan and all of the first 13 days of Nissan, as thirteen is the numerical value of the words "Echad" (one) and "Ahava" (love), signifying the great love that HaShem Echad has for His beloved children, Am Yisroel, and thus hopefully help bring the final Geulah and Mashiach Tzidkeinu this month. (Moed L'Kol Chai from Rav Chaim Pal'agi Zatzal 1:3 quoting Sefer Ma'aseh HaTzedaka Siman 64).
These charity or Tzedaka amounts will impact your year in a very positive way. As it is taught in Kabbalah the actions we do on these days impact our Rosh Chodeshim for the months of the coming year. The more positive actions we do the more positive impact it will have within our coming year. The giving of 13 Nickels per day is $8.45. 845 is the gematria of תהמת which translates as "Deep Waters." This term refers to the study of Kabbalah and the depths / secrets of the Torah or The Kabbalah.
By physically setting aside these amounts you connect to the energy of the gematria. Accumulate these amounts for the 13 days and send the total on the 14th day of Nissan. Then you connect both to the daily amounts gematria and the total amounts gematria.
chanoch is adding the following:
A penny has no value according to Kabbalah.
13 Nickels is 65 the gematria of Adonai אדני.
13 Dimes is 130 the gematria of a ladder (Sulam) and Mt Sinai (The Gift of the Torah).
13 Quarters is 325 which is 25 x 13 - which is also the sum of the numbers from 1 to 25. 25 represents 5 x 5 or The 5 worlds within the 5 worlds.
13 Half Dollars are $6.50 - see above for 65.
13 Dollars connect to Love and unity as said above.
What about multiples?
2 x 13 is 26 the gematria of the Name of HaShem.
3 x 13 is 39 the gematria of the Hebrew word DEW or Tal. The Prophets tell us that Mashiach will come connected to DEW.
4 x 13 is 52 which is twice the Name of HaShem in gematria.
5 x 13 is 65 - see above
6 x 13 is 78 - which is the gematria of Lechem which is bread - referred to as the staff of life.
7 x 13 is 91 representing the unity of the Names HaShem and Adoni. It represents the unity of the physical and spiritual worlds.
If you would like to know about another multiple or the total amount you are gifting to tithing and Tzedakah send me an email requesting the information.
Click the link below to go to the next day's reading which is the month of Tishrai - on the evening of March 31 2020 and day of April 1 2020
© 2020 www.yeshshem.com All rights reserved. Site development by Eltitude