The day the action should be made is the Second Day of Nissan in the year 5778 - תשעח. This date is the evening of March 17 2018 to sundown on March 18 2018.
According to the teachings of the ARI (Rabbi Isaac Luria may he forever be a light unto the world) one should follow the steps below. The more one learns about the following:
1) The permutation of the names of God associated with the month of Iyar;
2) The letters that created the month of Iyar and the constellation associated with the Tribe of Issachar which is the Shor שור (Bull);
3) The correlation of items from the Sefer Yetzirah;
4 )The Torah Verses that describe the initial offering of the Nasi of the Tribe of Issachar;
5) The character traits described by the name of that Nasi which for Yissachar/Issachar is Natanel Ben Tzuar, as well as the character traits described by the permutation of the name of the Tribe;
6) and The consciousness behind the giving of each of articles of the offering described by the Torah Verses,
the stronger will be one's connection to the tools of Kabbalah that will give a person control over the month of the year that is being developed on Rosh Chodesh Nissan which is control over the month of Nissan.
If you have not read the introduction to the ritual, please do so now by clicking the link below!
It is best to do the saying or scanning of this information during the morning hours since morning has the energy of Mercy within it.
1. The permutation of the Tetragrammaton.There are 4 letters in the Tetragrammaton which would normally form 24 permutations, but there are 2 letters which are the same which makes only 12 permutations. One for each month. Scan these Names of God from Right to Left. These are the permutations for the month of Iyyar.
2. The Ana Bekoach is composed of the 42 letter name of God used during the creation of the physical world. As such it has the essence of creation with in it. This also includes the essence of the Science of Hebrew Astrology. Please Say/Sing the Ana Bekoach; Stop at the Fifth Verse and Scan these Letters and Names from Right to Left.
Vav created the Planet Venus נגה and the Pey created the Astrological sign of Shor (Bull) שור
3. Various relationships are described in the Sefer Yetzirah. These relationships help create unity within the physical world by meditating upon the relationships. Take note of the following: Iyar (commonly spelled אִיָיר , after the Aramaic) is the second of the twelve months of the Jewish calendar. In the Bible, the month of Iyar is called the month of Ziv (זִיו ), meaning “radiance.” The name Iyar is also cognate with the word for “light” (אוֹר ).
The month of Iyar is commonly referred to as the month of (natural) healing because its name is an acronym for the words “I am God your Healer”1 (אֲנִי י־הוה רֹפְאֶךָ ).Tribe = Issachar; Sense = thought; Controller = Right Kidney;
Today the prince who dedicated his portion was from the tribe of Issachar, related to the Netzah/eternity/endurance/victory of the Malkut. This is sort of like enthusiastic reception. Perhaps that is why the Sages who knew the times came from the Tribe of Issachar.
(The majority of the members of the Sanhedrin through out the generations came from the Tribe of Issachar.
4. The donation of each Tribe Leader (called a Nasi.) is the same at the dedication of the Mishkan in the desert. By making connection to the reading from the Torah of each donation by each Nasi each day during Nissan, we can take control of the Astrological effect associated with that Tribe. Read or Scan the Hebrew right to left; The smaller letters are the transliteration of the Hebrew; and the regular letters are the English Translation of Bamidbar Numbers Chapter 7 Verses 18 to 23.
Verse 1 for this Nasi; Verse 18 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
ביום השני הקריב נתנאל בן-צוער נשיא יששכר
BeYom HaShaini HaKRiv Natanel Ben TzuAR Nasi Issachar
On the second day Nethanel the son of Zuar, prince of Issachar, did offer:
Verse 2 for this Nasi; Verse 19 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
הקרב את-קרבנו קערת-כסף אחת שלשים ומאה משקלה מזרק אחד כסף שבעים שקל בשקל הקדש שניהם מלאים סלת בלולה בשמן למנחה
HaKRiV Et Karbeno Karit Kesef Echat Sheloshim Oomeah Meshaklah Mezerak Echad Kesef Sheviim Shekel BeShekel HaKodesh Shenaihem Melaim Solet Beluulah Beshemen Leminchah
he presented for his offering one silver dish, the weight thereof was a hundred and thirty shekels, one silver basin of seventy shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary; both of them full of fine flour mingled with oil for a meal-offering;
Verse 3 for this Nasi; Verse 20 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
כף אחת עשרה זהב מלאה קטרת
Kaf Echat ASarah Zehav MelaAh Ketoret
one golden pan of ten shekels, full of incense;
Verse 4 for this Nasi; Verse 21 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
פר אחד בן-בקר איל אחד כבש-אחד בן-שנתו לעלה
Par Echad Ben Bakar Ehyil Echad Kavash Echad Ben Shenato LeOlah
one young bullock, one ram, one he-lamb of the first year, for a burnt-offering;
Verse 5 for this Nasi; Verse 22 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
שעיר-עזים אחד לחטאת
Seir Ezim Echad LeChataat
one male of the goats for a sin-offering;
Verse 6 for this Nasi; Verse 23 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
ולזבח השלמים בקר שנים אילם חמשה עתודים חמשה כבשים בני-שנה חמשה זה קרבן נתנאל בן-צוער
Oolzevach Hashlamim Bakar Shenaim alim Chameshe Ahtudim Chamesha Kevasim Benai Shanah Chamesha Zeh Karban Natanel Ben Tzuar
and for the sacrifice of peace-offerings, two oxen, five rams, five he-goats, five he-lambs of the first year. This was the offering of Natanel Ben Tzuar.
5. The name of each Tribe gives hints to the character traits of the Astrological sign associated with that Tribe. Also, the name of each Nasi gives additional insights into the character traits of the tribe and the Astrological Signs.
Our Sages teach that not all of these names are positive traits. This indicates traits that need to be worked upon to transform the person (ourselves) into a higher state of consciousness. The more one learns about the names associated with the Astrological Signs the more one can learn about his own correction!
Additional Meditation from Mei HaShiloah (based on translation by R. Hershy Worch and Betzalel Edwards):
"Of Yissaskar was Netanel ben Tzuar" לְיִשָּׂשכָר, נְתַנְאֵל בֶּןצוּעָר
"Netanel" נְתַנְאֵל which means "given from G-d" means that the blessed G-d gives Chokmah (wisdom) in his heart. צוּעָר Tzuar is related to the word Tzair/young. He saw himself as small and young, and as such knew that he had no power from his own side. Therefore, he was a vessel ready to receive all the flow of the blessed G-d. צוּעָר Tzuar meaning "young" also shows that he knew his place and knew who he was smaller than in comparison. the blessed G-d showered understanding to him, as he was the first one to give the advice to offer the sacrifices for the dedication of the Mishkan as was found in the Midrash Bamidbar Rabba 12:19. This advice [the understanding and the first sacrifice] came to him from the blessed G-d, so his name means "given from G-d" as G-d gave him Chokmah. Even though he received Chokmah and Binah from G-d, he still knew his place, that he was younger and smaller than Yehudah, and that Yehudah ruled over his brothers and therefore offered the first sacrifice.
So what's your place in this world, and what are you doing to maintain it? Perhaps the secret of life is to know one's name, meaning one's role, and to do it. Dedicate yourself today to this endeavor.
The Tribe for This day of Iyar is Issachar
The Nasi for Iyar is Natanel Ben Tzuar
Each name including the full name has Verses from the Tanach that speak to the person about their correction and also character and personality traits. Here are the verses for Natanel Ben Tzuar from the Tanach
6. Each Nasi brought the same contribution for his sacrifice in honor of the dedication of the Mishkan. There is a custom and teaching about Torah. There is no extra letter in the Torah. So why does the Torah list the exact same contribution from each Nasi? It would be less letters to say it once only! The reason is that there is an important spiritual law about consciousness that can be learned from the following matrix. This matrix will also help one make a better connection to the control of the Astrological Signs To see the contribution read verse 13 to 17 above.
|Contributions by the Nasiim at the Dedication of the Mishkan|
|Tribe||Name of Nasi|
|Issachar||Natanel Ben Tzuar|
|All Items Dedicated||The consciousness of Natanel was that of a King because the Tribe of Issachar is considered the King of the Torah. This was due to their study of the timing of the New moon.|
|Item or/and Qty Dedicated||Consciousness behind Dedication|
|Silver Bowl||Bowl is a symbol of the Torah due to the bowl being used to prepare the Shewbread.|
|Silver Bowl is 130 Shekels||This is the consciousness behind the 130 Shekels given as a silver bowl by the Tribe of Issachar. 26 generations from Adam to Moshe + 24 books of Torah + 2 Mems representing the first word in the Mishna and the last letter of the Mishna - total gematria 130|
|Basin is 70 Shekels||Wine is drunk from a basin. Wine represents Torah.|
|Why 70 Shekels||70 ways to understand Torah|
|Overall meaning of bowl and basin||No consciousness given in the Midrash.|
|Gold Ladle of 10 Shekels||The ladle represents the 2 tablets of the Esser Debrot (10 Utterances)|
|The meaning of the 10 Shekels for the Ladle||The 10 utterances of the Torah|
|1 Young Bull as an Oleh (burnt offering)||This relates to the Cohenim (Priests)|
|1 ram as an Oleh||This relates to the Levites who sang joyfully in the temple and Mishkan.|
|1 Sheep in its First Year as an Oleh (burnt offering)||This relates to the Israelites who accepted the Torah at Sinai. Each one accepted it individually.|
|1 Male Goat as a Sin Offering||This represents the converts who would come to study Torah and then Convert to become a Jew.|
|Peace offering - 2 cattle; 5 rams; 5 he goats; 5 sheep in the first year||2 cattle = 2 laws- Scripture and Mishnah which bring peace in 2 places high and low; 5 + 5 + 5 refers to 3 verses each made of 5 words that refer to Torah - Psalms 19:8,9,10|
|Other Comments||For the Tribe of Issachar the Nasi was mentioned prior to the Tribe as an explanation of Issachar being King of the Torah.|
One final point of action
According to Kabbalistic sources, it is a proper custom to set aside thirteen coins for Tzedakah on Rosh Hodesh Nissan and all of the first 13 days of Nissan, as thirteen is the numerical value of the words "Echad" (one) and "Ahava" (love), signifying the great love that HaShem Echad has for His beloved children, Am Yisroel, and thus hopefully help bring the final Geulah and Mashiach Tzidkeinu this month. (Moed L'Kol Chai from Rav Chaim Pal'agi Zatzal 1:3 quoting Sefer Ma'aseh HaTzedakah Siman 64)
These charity or Tzedaka amounts will impact your year in a very positive way. As it is taught in Kabbalah the actions we do on these days impact our Rosh Chodeshim for the months of the coming year. The more positive actions we do the more positive impact it will have within our coming year. The giving of 13 Nickels per day is $8.45. 845 is the gematria of תהמת which translates as "Deep Waters." This term refers to the study of Kabbalah and the depths / secrets of the Torah or The Kabbalah.
By physically setting aside these amounts you connect to the energy of the gematria. Accumulate these amounts for the 13 days and send the total on the 14th day of Nissan. Then you connect both to the daily amounts gematria and the total amounts gematria.
chanoch is adding the following:
A penny has no value according to Kabbalah.
13 Nickels is 65 the gematria of Adonai אדני.
13 Dimes is 130 the gematria of a ladder (Sulam) and Mt Sinai (The Gift of the Torah).
13 Quarters is 325 which is 25 x 13 - which is also the sum of the numbers from 1 to 25. 25 represents 5 x 5 or The 5 worlds within the 5 worlds.
13 Half Dollars are $6.50 - see above for 65.
13 Dollars connect to Love and unity as said above.
What about multiples?
2 x 13 is 26 the gematria of the Name of HaShem.
3 x 13 is 39 the gematria of the Hebrew word DEW or Tal. The Prophets tell us that Mashiach will come connected to DEW.
4 x 13 is 52 which is twice the Name of HaShem in gematria.
5 x 13 is 65 - see above
6 x 13 is 78 - which is the gematria of Lechem which is bread - referred to as the staff of life.
7 x 13 is 91 representing the unity of the Names HaShem and Adoni. It represents the unity of the physical and spiritual worlds.
If you would like to know about another multiple or the total amount you are gifting to tithing and Tzedakah send me an email requesting the information.
Click the link below to go to the next day's reading which is the month of Sivan - on the evening of March 22 2015 and the day of March 23 2015
© 2018 www.yeshshem.com All rights reserved. Site development by Eltitude