The day the action should be made is the Eleventh Day of Nissan in the year 5781 תשּׁפא This date is the evening of March 23 2021 to sundown on March 24 2021.
According to the teachings of the ARI (Rabbi Isaac Luria may he forever be a light unto the world) one should follow the steps below. The more one learns about the following:
1) The permutation of the names of God associated with the month of Shevat;
2) The letters that created the month of Shevat and the constellation associated with the Tribe of Asher which is Aquarius which is Deli in Hebrew דלי; Deli means water carrier;
3) The correlation of items from the Sefer Yetzirah;
4) The Torah Verses that describe the initial offering of the Nasi of the Tribe of Asher;
5) The character traits described by the name of that Nasi which for Asher is Pagiel Ben Achran, as well as the character traits described by the permutation of the name of the Tribe; and
6) The consciousness behind the giving of each of the articles of the offering described by the Torah Verses,
the stronger will be one's connection to the tools of Kabbalah that will give a person control over the month of the year that is being developed on the eleventh day of Nissan which is control over the month of Shevat.
Tribe = Asher; Sense = Eating Taste; Controller = Stomach Esophagus
If you have not read the introduction to the ritual, please do so now by clicking the link below!
It is best to do the saying or scanning of this information during the morning hours since morning has the energy of Mercy within it.
1. The permutation of the Tetragrammaton.There are 4 letters in the Tetragrammaton which would normally form 24 permutations, but there are 2 letters which are the same which makes only 12 permutations. One for each month. Scan these Names of God from Right to Left. These are the permutations for the month of Shevat.
2. The Ana Bekoach is composed of the 42 letter name of God used during the creation of the physical world. As such it has the essence of creation with in it. This also includes the essence of the Science of Hebrew Astrology. Please Say/Sing the Ana Bekoach; Stop at the First Verse and Scan these Letters and Names from Right to Left.
Bet created the Planet שבתאי which is Shabtai Saturn. The Tzadi created the Astrological sign of Shevat which is Deli the water carrier. The letters of the month have a Gematria of 92 which relates to the unity of the physical and spiritual worlds.
3. Various relationships are described in the Sefer Yetzirah. These relationships help create unity within the physical world by meditating upon the relationships. Take note of the following:The name of the month of Shevat can be translated as Tribe or Clan. Tribe = Asher; Sense = Eating Taste; Controller = Stomach Esophagus
4. The donation for the tribe of Asher is the same as all of the other Tribal donations. Yet the consciousness is different as you will see below. By making connection to the reading from the Torah of each donation by each Nasi each day during Nissan, we can take control of the Astrological effect associated with that Tribe. Read or Scan the Hebrew right to left. The smaller letters are the transliteration of the Hebrew and the regular letters are the English Translation of Bamidbar Numbers Chapter 7 Verses 72 to 77.
Verse 1 for this Nasi; Verse 72 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
ביום עשתי עשר יום נשיא לבני אשר פגעיאל בן-עכרן
BeYom Esti Esser Yom Nasi Levnai Asher Pagiel Ben Achran
On the Eleventh day Pagiel Ben Achran, prince of the children of Asher:
Verse 2 for this Nasi; Verse 73 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
קרבנו קערת-כסף אחת שלשים ומאה משקלה מזרק אחד כסף שבעים שקל בשקל הקדש שניהם מלאים סלת בלולה בשמן למנחה
Karbeno Karit Kesef Echat Sheloshim Oomeah Meshaklah Mezerak Echad Kesef SheviIm Shekel BeShekel HaKodesh Shenaihem Melaim Solet Belulah Beshemen Leminchah
He presented for his offering one silver dish, the weight thereof was a hundred and thirty shekels, one silver basin of seventy shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary; both of them full of fine flour mingled with oil for a meal-offering;
Verse 3 for this Nasi; Verse 74 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
כף אחת עשרה זהב מלאה קטרת
Kaf Echat ASarah Zehav MelaAh Ketoret
one golden pan of ten shekels, full of incense;
Verse 4 for this Nasi; Verse 75 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
פר אחד בן-בקר איל אחד כבש-אחד בן-שנתו לעלה
Par Echad Ben Bakar Ehyil Echad Kavash Echad Ben Shenato LeOlah
one young bullock, one ram, one he-lamb of the first year, for a burnt-offering;
Verse 5 for this Nasi; Verse 76 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
שעיר-עזים אחד לחטאת
Seir Ezim Echad LeChataat
one male of the goats for a sin-offering;
Verse 6 for this Nasi; Verse 77 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
ולזבח השלמים בקר שנים אילם חמשה עתודים חמשה כבשים בני-שנה חמשה זה קרבן פגעיאל בן-עכרן
Oolzevach Hashlamim Bakar Shenaim alim Chamesha Ahtudim Chamesha Kevasim Benai Shanah Chamesha Zeh Karban Pagiel Ben Achran
and for the sacrifice of peace-offerings, two oxen, five rams, five he-goats, five he-lambs of the first year. This was the offering of Pagiel Ben Achran.
Additional Meditation based on Mei HaShiloah (R. Hershy Worch and Betzalel Edwards translations)
And for Asher, Pagiel ben Achran לְאָשֵׁר, פַּגְעִיאֵל בֶּןעָכְרָן He would do away with good that had become muddied (Achran) with uncertainty. In a place he was uncertain if it is the will of G-d, he will not accept it. So is it my little bitty will, or is it THE WILL OF G-D? That is the question. How easy it is for us to lapse into thinking that both are the same. Guess what: they are not. And if you worship the former, you will violate Commandments One and Two of the Latter. That is the cool thing about mitzvot, if you do them with a pure heart, we can be assured of fulfilling HaShem's will, who also we are told "does the mitzvot." In 4 short days' time we will be deep into all the mitzvot of the Seder.
What can we do to throw our body and soul into them, to be perchance, G-dly for a short time?
5. The name of each Tribe gives hints to the character traits of the Astrological Sign associated with that Tribe. Also, the name of each Nasi gives additional insights into the character traits of the tribe and the Astrological Signs.
Our Sages teach that not all of these names are positive traits. This indicates traits that need to be worked upon to transform the person (ourselves) into a higher state of consciousness. The more one learns about the names associated with the Astrological Signs the more one can learn about his own correction!
The Tribe for This day of Nissan is Asher connected to Shevat
The Nasi for Kislev is Pagiel Ben Achran
Each name including the full name has Verses from the Tanach that speak to the person about their correction and also character and personality traits. Here are the verses for Pagiel Ben Achran from the Tanach:
6. Each Nasi brought the same contribution for his sacrifice in honor of the dedication of the Mishkan. There is a custom and teaching about Torah. There is no extra letter in the Torah. So why does the Torah list the exact same contribution from each Nasi? It would be fewer letters to say it once only! The reason is that there is an important spiritual law about consciousness that can be learned from the following matrix. This matrix will also help one make a better connection to the control of the Astrological Signs. To see the contribution read verse 1 to 6 above.
|Contributions by the Nasiim at the Dedication of the Mishkan|
|Tribe||Name of Nasi|
|Asher||Pagiel Ben Achran|
|All Items Dedicated||To allude to HaShem's choice of Israel as his special treasure.|
|Item or/and Qty Dedicated||Consciousness behind Dedication|
|Silver Bowl||The bowl represents Israel as the vessel of HaShem. .|
|Silver Bowl is 130 Shekels||The 130 represents the nations who preceded Abraham. They are the 70 descendants of Noach and the 60 queens as revealed by King Solomon. These are the children of Ketura, Ishmael and his sons, Esav and his sons and grandsons. A total of 60 as explained by the midrash.|
|Basin is 70 Shekels||Basin in Hebrew is Mizrak which alludes to Israel.|
|Why 70 Shekels||The 70 shekels allude to the 70 souls who went into Egypt with Jacob.|
|Overall meaning of bowl and basin||This is not explained in the midrash.|
|Gold Ladle of 10 Shekels||The KAF is the 5 Books of Moshe accepted by Israel as the Torah. A hand has 5 fingers.|
|The meaning of the 10 Shekels for the Ladle||10 alludes to the Esser Debrot (10 Utterances) in the Torah.|
|1 Young Bull as an Oleh (burnt offering)||This burnt offering alludes to the crown of Torah as one of the three crowns given by HaShem to Israel.|
|1 ram as an Oleh||This burnt offering alludes to the crown of the Priesthood..|
|1 Sheep in its First Year as an Oleh (burnt offering).||His burnt offering alludes to the crown of Kingship.|
|1 Male Goat as a Sin Offering||This alludes to the crown of a Good Name.|
|Peace offering 2 cattle; 5 rams; 5 he goats; 5 sheep in the first year||2 cattle were an allusion to the Oral Torah and the Written Torah. The 3 types of animals refer to the Cohen, Levites, and Israelites. The 15 animals relate to the 5 Books plus the Esser Debrot (10 Utterances).|
|Other Comments||The midrash has many other comments for Asher and why he was chosen to follow Dan.|
One final point of action
According to Kabbalistic sources, it is a proper custom to set aside thirteen coins for Tzedakah on Rosh Chodesh Nissan and all of the first 13 days of Nissan, as thirteen is the numerical value of the words "Echad" (one) and "Ahava" (love), signifying the great love that HaShem Echad has for His beloved children, Am Yisroel, and thus hopefully help bring the final Geulah and Mashiach Tzidkeinu this month. (Moed L'Kol Chai from Rav Chaim Pal'agi Zatzal 1:3 quoting Sefer Ma'aseh HaTzedaka Siman 64).
These charity or Tzedaka amounts will impact your year in a very positive way. As it is taught in Kabbalah the actions we do on these days impact our Rosh Chodeshim for the months of the coming year. The more positive actions we do the more positive impact it will have within our coming year. The giving of 13 Nickels per day is $8.45. 845 is the gematria of תהמת which translates as "Deep Waters." This term refers to the study of Kabbalah and the depths / secrets of the Torah or The Kabbalah.
By physically setting aside these amounts you connect to the energy of the gematria. Accumulate these amounts for the 13 days and send the total on the 14th day of Nissan. Then you connect both to the daily amounts gematria and the total amounts gematria.
chanoch is adding the following:
A penny has no value according to Kabbalah.
13 Nickels is 65 the gematria of Adonai אדני.
13 Dimes is 130 the gematria of a ladder (Sulam) and Mt Sinai (The Gift of the Torah).
13 Quarters is 325 which is 25 x 13 - which is also the sum of the numbers from 1 to 25. 25 represents 5 x 5 or The 5 worlds within the 5 worlds.
13 Half Dollars are $6.50 - see above for 65.
13 Dollars connect to Love and Unity as said above.
What about multiples?
2 x 13 is 26 the gematria of the Name of HaShem.
3 x 13 is 39 the gematria of the Hebrew word DEW or Tal. The Prophets tell us that Mashiach will come connected to DEW.
4 x 13 is 52 which is twice the Name of HaShem in gematria.
5 x 13 is 65 - see above
6 x 13 is 78 - which is the gematria of Lechem which is bread - referred to as the staff of life.
7 x 13 is 91 representing the unity of the Names HaShem and Adoni. It represents the unity of the physical and spiritual worlds.
If you would like to know about another multiple or the total amount you are gifting to tithing and Tzedakah send me an email requesting the information.
Click the link below to go to the next day's reading which is the month of Naftali - on the evening of April 5 2020 and the day of April 6 2020.
© 2021 www.yeshshem.com All rights reserved. Site development by Eltitude