The day the action should be made is the Third Day of Nissan in the year 5777 - תשע֛ז. This date is the evening of March 29 2017 to sundown on March 30 2017.
According to the teachings of the ARI (Rabbi Isaac Luria may he forever be a light unto the world) one should follow the steps below. The more one learns about the following:
1) The permutation of the names of God associated with the month of Sivan;
2) The letters that created the month of Sivan and the constellation associated with the Tribe of Zevulun which is the Gemini - Tuomim (Twins) תאומים;
3 )The correlation of items from the Sefer Yetzirah;
4) The Torah verses that describe the initial offering of the Nasi of the Tribe of Zevulun;
5) The character traits described by the name of that Nasi which for Zevulan is Eliav Ben Cheilon, as well as the character traits described by the permutation of the name of the Tribe;
6) And The consciousness behind the giving of each of articles of the offering described by the Torah Verses,
the stronger will be one's connection to the tools of Kabbalah that will give a person control over the month of the year that is being developed on Rosh Chodesh Nissan which is control over the month of Nissan.
Tribe = Zevulun; Sense = Walking; Controller = Left Foot;
If you have not read the introduction to the ritual, please do so now by clicking the link below!
It is best to do the saying or scanning of this information during the morning hours since morning has the energy of Mercy within it.
1. The permutation of the Tetragrammaton.There are 4 letters in the Tetragrammaton which would normally form 24 permutations, but there are 2 letters which are the same which makes only 12 permutations. One for each month. Scan these Names of God from Right to Left. These are the permutations for the month of Sivan. יוהה איהה
2. The Ana Bekoach is composed of the 42 letter name of God used during the creation of the physical world. As such it has the essence of creation within it. This also includes the essence of the Science of Hebrew Astrology. Please Say/Sing the Ana Bekoach; Stop at the Sixth Verse and Scan these Letters and Names from Right to Left.
Reish created the Planet CoCav כוכב which means Mercury and the Zion created the Astrological sign of Gemini which in Hebrew is Tuomim תאומים which means Twins.
3. Various relationships are described in the Sefer Yetzirah. These relationships help create unity within the physical world by meditating upon the relationships. Take note of the following: The planet Mercury called Cocav in Hebrew also is used to refer to the stars. Please note when permutating this word that the first 2 letters have a Gematria of 26 representing the Tetragrammaton as well as the light of fulfillment and the second two letters have a Gematria of 22 which represents the 22 letters of the Hebrew Aleph Bet. In essence 22 represents the totality of vessel while the 26 represents the totality of fulfillment. This is the unity of Light and Vessel; Spiritual and Physical; and Male and Female. Sivan is the third month of the Hebrew Calendar. 3 is a very important number in the Torah as expressed by the Sages who said, "Blessed is the Merciful One who gave a threefold Torah, to a threefold people, by the third, on the third day in the third month." The Torah has 3 parts - 5 Books of Moshe; The Neviim (Prophets) and Ketuvim (Writings); The Children of Israel are composed of the Priests (Kohanim), Leviim, and Israelim. Moshe is the third sibling of Aaron, Miriam and himself - This is the meaning of the phrase "by the third"; on the third day refers to the period of abstinence from marital relations .
4. The donation of each Tribe Leader (called a Nasi.) is the same at the dedication of the Mishkan in the desert. By making connection to the reading from the Torah of each donation by each Nasi each day during Nissan, we can take control of the Astrological effect associated with that Tribe. Read or Scan the Hebrew right to left; The smaller letters are the transliteration of the Hebrew and the regular letters are the English Translation of Bamidbar Numbers Chapter 7 Verses 24 to 29
Verse 1 for this Nasi; Verse 24 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
ביום השלישי נשיא לבני זבולן אליאב בן-חלן
BeYom HaSheLishi Nasi Levnai Zevulun Eliav Ben Cheilon
On the third day Eliav the son of Cheilon, prince of the children of Zevulun:
Verse 2 for this Nasi; Verse 25 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
קרבנו קערת-כסף אחת שלשים ומאה משקלה מזרק אחד כסף שבעים שקל בשקל הקדש שניהם מלאים סלת בלולה בשמן למנחה
Karbeno Karit Kesef Echat Sheloshim Oomeah Meshaklah Mezerak Echad Kesef Sheviim Shekel BeShekel HaKodesh Shenaihem Melaim Solet Beluulah Beshemen Leminchah
He presented for his offering one silver dish, the weight thereof was a hundred and thirty shekels, one silver basin of seventy shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary; both of them full of fine flour mingled with oil for a meal-offering;
Verse 3 for this Nasi; Verse 26 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
כף אחת עשרה זהב מלאה קטרת
Kaf Echat ASarah Zehav MelaAh Ketoret
one golden pan of ten shekels, full of incense;
Verse 4 for this Nasi; Verse 27 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
פר אחד בן-בקר איל אחד כבש-אחד בן-שנתו לעלה
Par Echad Ben Bakar Ehyil Echad Kavash Echad Ben Shenato LeOlah
one young bullock, one ram, one he-lamb of the first year, for a burnt-offering;
Verse 5 for this Nasi; Verse 28 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
שעיר-עזים אחד לחטאת
Seir Ezim Echad LeChataat
one male of the goats for a sin-offering;
Verse 6 for this Nasi; Verse 29 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
ולזבח השלמים בקר שנים אילם חמשה עתודים חמשה כבשים בני-שנה חמשה זה קרבן אליאב בן-חלן
Oolzevach Hashlamim Bakar Shenaim alim Chameshe Ahtudim Chamesha Kevasim Benai Shanah Chamesha Zeh Karban Eliav Ben Cheilon
and for the sacrifice of peace-offerings, two oxen, five rams, five he-goats, five he-lambs of the first year. This was the offering of Eliav Ben Cheilon.
Additional Meditation based on Mei HaShiloah (and translations by R. Hershy Worch and Betzalel Edwards)
"And for Zevulun, Eliav ben Cheilon" לִזְבוּלֻן, אֱלִיאָב בֶּןחֵלֹן
There is great strength in this tribe. The name "Eliav ben Cheilon" teaches of this, for all their strength was only from the forms of Chokmah that the blessed G-d imbued them. Thus even when they were occupied with wordly matters, even then the blessed G-d imbued strength and vigor to them in order to succeed. This is אֱלִיאָב בֶּןחֵלֹן Eliav ben Cheilon, for אָב Av meaning "father" represents Chokmah/Wisdom, and חֵלֹן Cheilon means strength as mentioned above.
What kind of strength can you derive from your intuition? Meaning when something "feels" right or wrong, do you rely on this sense? How can we learn to listen to our inner voice, that silent still voice which always leads us the right way? "Father knows Best." Av HaRahaman, please help your children do the right thing always.
5. The name of each Tribe gives hints to the character traits of the Astrological Sign associated with that Tribe. Also, the name of each Nasi gives additional insights into the character traits of the tribe and the Astrological Signs.
Our Sages teach that not all of these names are positive traits. This indicates traits that need to be worked upon to transform the person (ourselves) into a higher state of consciousness. The more one learns about the names associated with the Astrological Signs the more one can learn about his own correction!
The Tribe for this day of Sivan is Zevulun
6. Each Nasi brought the same contribution for his sacrifice in honor of the dedication of the Mishkan. There is a custom and teaching about Torah. There is no extra letter in the Torah. So why does the Torah list the exact same contribution from each Nasi? It would be less letters to say it once only! The reason is that there is an important spiritual law about consciousness that can be learned from the following matrix. This matrix will also help one make a better connection to the control of the Astrological Signs. To see the contribution read verse 13 to 17 above.
|Contributions by the Nasiim at the Dedication of the Mishkan|
|Tribe||Name of Nasi|
|Zevulun||Eliav Ben Cheilon|
|All Items Dedicated||The consciousness of Natanel was that of a King because the Tribe of Issachar is considered the King of the Torah. This was due to their study of the timing of the New moon.|
|Item or/and Qty Dedicated||Consciousness behind Dedication|
|Silver Bowl||Bowl is like the sea where Zevulun would have his land and his trade. Also bowl is food he gave to Issachar as the one who provides the means to do good is higher than the one who does good. Zevulun and Issachar were brothers on many levels. One level was their agreement to share Issachar's Torah study in exchange for Zevulun providing Issachar physical well being. .|
|Silver Bowl is 130 Shekels||Eliav thought of the 200 members of the Tribe of Issachar (his partner) who became members of the Sanhedrin. 200 = 130 + 70. The bowl was 130 Shekels and the Basin was 70 Shekels. This was his consciousness in bringing these items.|
|Basin is 70 Shekels||The basin was like the land where Issachar his partner would have his land to study Torah also the wine that Zevulun gave to Issachar as his support to study Torah|
|Why 70 Shekels||See above connection to the Sanhedrin|
|Overall meaning of bowl and basin||No consciousness given in the Midrash.|
|Gold Ladle of 10 Shekels||The Ladle relates to Jacob's blessing for Zevulun|
|The meaning of the 10 Shekels for the Ladle||Jacob's blessing to Zevulun has 10 words|
|1 Young Bull as an Oleh (burnt offering)||This alludes to Moshe's blessing of both Zevulun and Issachar|
|1 ram as an Oleh||This alludes to Moshe's blessing of both Zevulun and Issachar.|
|1 Sheep in its First Year as an Oleh (burnt offering)||This alludes to Moshe's blessing of both Zevulun and Issachar|
|1 Male Goat as a Sin Offering||This alludes to Moshe's blessing of both Zevulun and Issachar.|
|Peace offering - 2 cattle; 5 rams; 5 he goats; 5 sheep in the first year||2 cattle refers to 2 seas; one for Zevulun and one for Issachar; the 3 species of animal refers to the 3 items that Moshe alluded to in his blessing. The purple fish alluded to by the word Sefune; the pickled fish alluded to by the word temune; and the white glass alluded to by the word Hol in Moshe's blessings. There were 5 of each to relate to the 5 words in the Blessing of the brothers' partnership by Moshe.|
|Other Comments||No other comments for Zevulun.|
One final point of action
According to Kabbalistic sources, it is a proper custom to set aside thirteen coins for Tzedakah on Rosh Chodesh Nisan and all of the first 13 days of Nissan, as thirteen is the numerical value of the words "Echad"(one) and "Ahava" (love), signifying the great love that HaShem Echad has for His beloved children, Am Yisroel, and thus hopefully help bring the final Geulah and Mashiach Tzidkeinu this month. (Moed L'Kol Chai from Rav Chaim Pal'agi Zatzal 1:3 quoting Sefer Ma'aseh HaTzedaka Siman 64)
These charity or Tzedaka amounts will impact your year in a very positive way. As it is taught in Kabbalah the actions we do on these days impact our Rosh Chodeshim for the months of the coming year. The more positive actions we do the more positive impact it will have within our coming year. The giving of 13 Nickels per day is $8.45. 845 is the gematria of תהמת which translates as "Deep Waters." This term refers to the study of Kabbalah and the depths / secrets of the Torah or The Kabbalah.
By physically setting aside these amounts you connect to the energy of the gematria. Accumulate these amounts for the 13 days and send the total on the 14th day of Nissan. Then you connect both to the daily amounts gematria and the total amounts gematria.
chanoch is adding the following:
a penny has no value according to Kabbalah
13 Nickels is 65 the gematria of Adonai אדני
13 Dimes is 130 the gematria of a ladder (Sulam) and Mt Sinai (The Gift of the Torah)
13 Quarters is 325 which is 25 x 13 which is also the sum of the numbers from 1 to 25. 25 represents 5 x 5 or The 5 worlds within the 5 worlds.
13 Half Dollars are $6.50 - see above for 65.
13 Dollars connect to Love and unity as said above.
What about multiples?
2 x 13 is 26 the gematria of the Name of HaShem.
3 x 13 is 39 the gematria of the Hebrew word DEW or Tal. The Prophets tell us that Mashiach will come connected to DEW.
4 x 13 is 52 which is twice the Name of HaShem in gematria.
5 x 13 is 65 - see above
6 x 13 is 78 - which is the gematria of Lechem which is bread - referred to as the staff of life.
7 x 13 is 91 representing the unity of the Names HaShem and Adoni. It represents the unity of the physical and spiritual worlds.
If you would like to know about another multiple or the total amount you are gifting to tithing and Tzedakah send me an email requesting the information.
Click the link below to go to the next day's reading which is the month of Tammuz - on the evening of March 23 2015 and day of March 24 2015
© 2017 www.yeshshem.com All rights reserved. Site development by Eltitude