The day the action should be made is the Fourth Day of Nissan in the year 5778 -תשעח. This date is the evening of March 19 2018 to sundown on March 20 2018.
According to the teachings of the ARI (Rabbi Issac Luria may he forever be a light unto the world) one should follow the steps below. The more one learns about the following:
1) The permutation of the names of God associated with the month of Tammuz;
2) The letters that created the month of Tammuz and the constellation associated with the Tribe of Reuben which is the Sartan (Crab) סרטן;
3) The correlation of items from the Sefer Yetzirah;
4 )The Torah Verses that describe the initial offering of the Nasi of the Tribe of Reuben;
5) The character traits described by the name of that Nasi which for Reuben is Elitzur Ben Shedaiur, as well as the character traits described by the permutation of the name of the Tribe;
6) and The consciousness behind the giving of each of articles of the offering described by the Torah Verses,
the stronger will be ones connection to the tools of Kabbalah that will give a person control over the month of the year that is being developed on the fourth day of Nissan which is control over the month of Tammuz
Tribe = Reuben; Sense = Sight; Controller = Right Hand;
If you have not read the introduction to the ritual, please do so now by clicking the link below!
It is best to do the saying or scanning of this information during the morning hours since morning has the energy of Mercy within it.
1. The permutation of the Tetragrammaton.There are 4 letters in the Tetragrammaton which would normally form 24 permutations, but there are 2 letters which are the same which makes only 12 permutations. One for each month. Scan these Names of God from Right to Left. These are the permutations for the month of Tammuz.
2. The Ana Bekoach is composed of the 42 letter name of God used during the creation of the physical world. As such it has the essence of creation with in it. This also includes the essence of the Science of Hebrew Astrology. Please Say/Sing the Ana Bekoach; Stop at the Seventh Verse and Scan these Letters and Names from Right to Left.
Taf created the Planet Levanah לבנה which means the Moon and the Chet created the Astrological sign of Cancer which in Hebrew is Sartan סרטן which means Crab.
3. Various relationships are described in the Sefer Yetzirah. These relationships help create unity within the physical world by meditating upon the relationships.Take note of the following: The planet moon is considered the malchut because like malchut the moon has no light of its own, yet it shares whatever light it receives by reflecting that light towards the earth. The crab is an animal that can not walk straight ahead. It must zig zag along to get where it is going. This is the nature of the Crab. It is difficult for them to be straight.
4. The donation of each Tribe Leader (called a Nasi.) is the same at the dedication of the Mishkan in the desert. By making connection to the reading from the Torah of each donation by each Nasi each day during Nissan, we can take control of the Astrological effect associated with that Tribe. Read or Scan the Hebrew right to left; The smaller letters are the transliteration of the Hebrew; and the regular letters are the English Translation of Bamidbar Numbers Chapter 7 Verses 30 to 35
Verse 1 for this Nasi; Verse 30 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
ביום הרביעי נשיא לבני ראובן אליצור בן-שדיאור
BeYom HaRevii Nasi Levnai Reuven Elitzur Ben Shedaiur
On the fourth day Elitzur the son of Shedaiur, prince of the children of Reuben:
Verse 2 for this Nasi; Verse 31 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
קרבנו קערת-כסף אחת שלשים ומאה משקלה מזרק אחד כסף שבעים שקל בשקל הקדש שניהם מלאים סלת בלולה בשמן למנחה
Karbeno Karit Kesef Echat Sheloshim Oomeah Meshaklah Mezerak Echad Kesef Sheviim Shekel BeShekel HaKodesh Shenaihem Melaim Solet Beluulah Beshemen Leminchah
he presented for his offering one silver dish, the weight thereof was a hundred and thirty shekels, one silver basin of seventy shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary; both of them full of fine flour mingled with oil for a meal-offering;
Verse 3 for this Nasi; Verse 32 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
כף אחת עשרה זהב מלאה קטרת
Kaf Echat ASarah Zehav MelaAh Ketoret
one golden pan of ten shekels, full of incense;
Verse 4 for this Nasi; Verse 33 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
פר אחד בן-בקר איל אחד כבש-אחד בן-שנתו לעלה
Par Echad Ben Bakar Ehyil Echad Kavash Echad Ben Shenato LeOlah
one young bullock, one ram, one he-lamb of the first year, for a burnt-offering;
Verse 5 for this Nasi; Verse 34 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
שעיר-עזים אחד לחטאת
Seir Ezim Echad LeChataat
one male of the goats for a sin-offering;
Verse 6 for this Nasi; Verse 35 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
ולזבח השלמים בקר שנים אילם חמשה עתודים חמשה כבשים בני-שנה חמשה זה קרבן אליצור בן-שדיאור
Oolzevach Hashlamim Bakar Shenaim alim Chamesha Ahtudim Chamesha Kevasim Benai Shanah Chamesha Zeh Karban Elitzur Ben Shedaiur
and for the sacrifice of peace-offerings, two oxen, five rams, five he-goats, five he-lambs of the first year. This was the offering of Elitzur Ben Shedaiur.
Additional Meditation based on Mei HaShiloah (and translations by R. Hershy Worch and Betzalel Edwards)
"For Reuven, Elitzur ben Shedaiur" לִרְאוּבֵן, אֱלִיצוּר בֶּןשְׁדֵיאוּר
Elitzur means strength, from the word for rock, Tzur צוּר . Shediur שְׁדֵיאוּר teaches that all of his strength comes from the great light that G-d illuminates (Sheday שְׁדֵי is G-d the Almighty and Oor אוּר is light). This is precisely true for the tribe of Reuben, as Reuben signifies sight. Thus, he seens in every situation that he is standing in the presence of Gd. This brings him to a great state of joy as it is written מְאוֹרעֵינַיִם, יְשַׂמַּחלֵב "Joy comes to the heart from the light of the eyes" (Mishelei 15:30).
5. The name of each Tribe gives hints to the character traits of the Astrological sign associated with that Tribe. Also, the name of each Nasi gives additional insights into the character traits of the tribe and the Astrological Signs.
Our Sages teach that not all of these names are positive traits. This indicates traits that need to be worked upon to transform the person (ourselves) into a higher state of consciousness. The more one learns about the names associated with the Astrological Signs the more one can learn about his own correction!
The Tribe for This 4th day of Nissan is Reuven connected to Tammuz
The Nasi for Tammuz is Elitzur Ben Shedaiur
6. Each Nasi brought the same contribution for his sacrifice in honor of the dedication of the Mishkan. There is a custom and teaching about Torah. There is no extra letter in the Torah. So why does the Torah list the exact same contribution from each Nasi? It would be less letters to say it once only! The reason is that there is an important spiritual law about consciousness that can be learned from the following matrix. This matrix will also help one make a better connection to the control of the Astrological Signs To see the contribution read verse 13 to 17 above.
|Contributions by the Nasiim at the Dedication of the Mishkan|
|Tribe||Name of Nasi|
|Reuben||Elitzur Ben Shedaiur|
|All Items Dedicated||the overall reason for these items to be donated is related to the incidents in Reuben's life with Joseph and Bilhah|
|Item or/and Qty Dedicated||Consciousness behind Dedication|
|Silver Bowl||Bowl is related to the similarity between ka'areth which means bowl and Akereth which means principle. This hints at Reuben being the principle reason behind saving Joseph's life as he tried to talk his brothers out of shedding his blood. .|
|Silver Bowl is 130 Shekels||130 is the gematria of the first letters of the words Reuben spoke to his brothers (Lo Nankenu Nafesh) when trying to save Joseph's life the first time.|
|Basin is 70 Shekels||Basin is a Hebrew word cognate to the Hebrew word for counsel which Reuben gave his brothers when he told them do not shed Joseph's blood.|
|Why 70 Shekels||70 is a hint to the secret (Sod = 70) Reuben held in his heart to try and save Joseph from the pit later.|
|Overall meaning of bowl and basin||No consciousness given in the Midrash.|
|Gold Ladle of 10 Shekels||The Ladle (Kaf) relates to the words he (Reuben) spoke to his brothers: Lay no hand upon him when trying to stop them from killing Joseph.|
|The meaning of the 10 Shekels for the Ladle||10 hints at the saving of the ten (he and his 9 brothers) when he talked them out of killing Joseph.|
|1 Young Bull as an Oleh (burnt offering)||The burnt offering was brought from all 3 species of animals as well as a sin offering as the sacrifice that Reuben would bring for his involvement with the incident of Bilhah.|
|1 ram as an Oleh||See above|
|1 Sheep in its First Year as an Oleh (burnt offering)||See above|
|1 Male Goat as a Sin Offering||See above|
|Peace offering - 2 cattle; 5 rams; 5 he goats; 5 sheep in the first year||2 cattle refers to the two good deeds that Reuben did. One saving Joseph and two repentance for the incident involving Bilhah.|
|Other Comments||No other comments for Reuben|
One final point of action
According to Kabbalistic sources, it is a proper custom to set aside thirteen coins for Tzedakah on Rosh Hodesh Nisan and all of the first 13 days of Nissan, as thirteen is the numerical value of the words "Echad" (one) and "Ahava" (love), signifying the great love that HaShem Echad has for His beloved children, Am Yisroel, and thus hopefully help bring the final Geulah and Mashiach Tzidkeinu this month. (Moed L'Kol Chai from Rav Chaim Pal'agi Zatzal 1:3 quoting Sefer Ma'aseh HaTzedaka Siman 64)
These charity or Tzedaka amounts will impact your year in a very positive way. As it is taught in Kabbalah the actions we do on these days impact our Rosh Chodeshim for the months of the coming year. The more positive actions we do the more positive impact it will have within our coming year. The giving of 13 Nickels per day is $8.45. 845 is the gematria of תהמת which translates as "Deep Waters." This term refers to the study of Kabbalah and the depths / secrets of the Torah or The Kabbalah.
By physically setting aside these amounts you connect to the energy of the gematria. Accumulate these amounts for the 13 days and send the total on the 14th day of Nissan. Then you connect both to the daily amounts gematria and the total amounts gematria.
chanoch is adding the following:
a penny has no value according to Kabbalah
13 Nickels is 65 the gematria of Adonai אדני
13 Dimes is 130 the gematria of a ladder (Sulam) and Mt Sinai (The Gift of the Torah)
13 Quarters is 325 which is 25 x 13 which is also the sum of the numbers from 1 to 25. 25 represents 5 x 5 or The 5 worlds within the 5 worlds.
13 Half Dollars are $6.50 - see above for 65.
13 Dollars connect to Love and unity as said above.
What about multiples?
2 x 13 is 26 the gematria of the Name of HaShem.
3 x 13 is 39 the gematria of the Hebrew word DEW or Tal. The Prophets tell us that Mashiach will come connected to DEW.
4 x 13 is 52 which is twice the Name of HaShem in gematria.
5 x 13 is 65 - see above
6 x 13 is 78 - which is the gematria of Lechem which is bread - referred to as the staff of life.
7 x 13 is 91 representing the unity of the Names HaShem and Adoni. It represents the unity of the physical and spiritual worlds.
If you would like to know about another multiple or the total amount you are gifting to tithing and Tzedakah send me an email requesting the information.
Click the link below to go to the next day's reading which is the month of Av - on the evening of March 24 2015 and the day of March 25 2015
© 2018 www.yeshshem.com All rights reserved. Site development by Eltitude