The day the action should be made is the Tenth Day of Nissan in the year 5777 - תשעז. This date is the evening of April 5 2017 to sundown on April 6 2017.
According to the teachings of the ARI (Rabbi Isaac Luria may he forever be a light unto the world) one should follow the steps below. The more one learns about the following:
1) The permutation of the names of God associated with the month of Tevet;
2) The letters that created the month of Tevet and the constellation associated with the Tribe of Dan which is the Capricorn which is Gedi in Hebrew גדי; Gedi means goat;
3) The correlation of items from the Sefer Yetzirah;
4) The Torah Verses that describe the initial offering of the Nasi of the Tribe of Dan;
5) The character traits described by the name of that Nasi which for Dan is AchiEzer Ben Ammishaddai, as well as the character traits described by the permutation of the name of the Tribe;
6) and The consciousness behind the giving of each of the articles of the offering described by the Torah Verses,
the stronger will be one's connection to the tools of Kabbalah that will give a person control over the month of the year that is being developed on the tenth day of Nissan which is control over the month of Tevet.
Tribe = Dan; Sense = Anger; Controller = Liver
If you have not read the introduction to the ritual, please do so now by clicking the link below!
It is best to do the saying or scanning of this information during the morning hours since morning has the energy of Mercy within it.
1. The permutation of the Tetragrammaton.There are 4 letters in the Tetragrammaton which would normally form 24 permutations, but there are 2 letters which are the same which makes only 12 permutations. One for each month. Scan these Names of God from Right to Left. These are the permutations for the month of Iyyar.
2. The Ana Bekoach is composed of the 42 letter name of God used during the creation of the physical world. As such it has the essence of creation with in it. This also includes the essence of the Science of Hebrew Astrology. Please Say/Sing the Ana Bekoach; Stop at the First Verse and Scan these Letters and Names from Right to Left.
Bet created the Planet Shabati which is Saturn. The Ayin created the Astrological sign of Gedi which is Capricorn. The letters of the month have a Gematria of 72 and relate to the consciousness of wisdom or Chochmah.
3. Various relationships are described in the Sefer Yetzirah. These relationships help create unity within the physical world by meditating upon the relationships.Take note of the following:The name of the month of Tevet can be translated as "9" daughters. Tribe = Dan; Sense = Anger; Controller = Liver .
4. The donation for the tribe of Dan is the same as all of the other Tribal donations. Yet the consciousness is different as you will see below. By making connection to the reading from the Torah of each donation by each Nasi each day during Nissan, we can take control of the Astrological effect associated with that Tribe. Read or Scan the Hebrew right to left. The smaller letters are the transliteration of the Hebrew and the regular letters are the English Translation of Bamidbar Numbers Chapter 7 Verses 66 to 71.
Verse 1 for this Nasi; Verse 66 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
ביום העשירי נשיא לבני דן אחיעזר בן-עמישדי
BeYom HaEsri Nasi Levnai Dan AchiEzer Ben Ammishaddai
On the Tenth day AchiEzer Ben Ammishaddai, prince of the children of Dan:
Verse 2 for this Nasi; Verse 67 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
קרבנו קערת-כסף אחת שלשים ומאה משקלה מזרק אחד כסף שבעים שקל בשקל הקדש שניהם מלאים סלת בלולה בשמן למנחה
Karbeno Karit Kesef Echat Sheloshim Oomeah Meshaklah Mezerak Echad Kesef Sheviim Shekel BeShekel HaKodesh Shenaihem Melaim Solet Beluulah Beshemen Leminchah
he presented for his offering one silver dish, the weight thereof was a hundred and thirty shekels, one silver basin of seventy shekels, after the shekel of the sanctuary; both of them full of fine flour mingled with oil for a meal-offering;
Verse 3 for this Nasi; Verse 68 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
כף אחת עשרה זהב מלאה קטרת
Kaf Echat ASarah Zehav MelaAh Ketoret
one golden pan of ten shekels, full of incense;
Verse 4 for this Nasi; Verse 69 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
פר אחד בן-בקר איל אחד כבש-אחד בן-שנתו לעלה
Par Echad Ben Bakar Ehyil Echad Kavash Echad Ben Shenato LeOlah
one young bullock, one ram, one he-lamb of the first year, for a burnt-offering;
Verse 5 for this Nasi; Verse 70 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
שעיר-עזים אחד לחטאת
Seir Ezim Echad LeChataat
one male of the goats for a sin-offering;
Verse 6 for this Nasi; Verse 71 from Chapter 7 of Bamidbar (Numbers)
ולזבח השלמים בקר שנים אילם חמשה עתודים חמשה כבשים בני-שנה חמשה זה קרבן אחיעזר בן-עמישדי
Oolzevach Hashlamim Bakar Shenaim alim Chameshe Ahtudim Chamesha Kevasim Benai Shanah Chamesha Zeh Karban AchiEzer Ben Ammishaddai
and for the sacrifice of peace-offerings, two oxen, five rams, five he-goats, five he-lambs of the first year. This was the offering of AchiEzer Ben Ammishaddai
Additional Meditation based on Mei Shiloah (translations by R. Hershy Worch and Betzalel Edwards).
And for Dan, AchiEzer Ben Ammidshaddai. לְדָן, אֲחִיעֶזֶר בֶּןעַמִּישַׁדָּי AchiEzer אֲחִיעֶזֶר means helper of my brother, as he knew how to save himself. He also knew where to limit himself, as his encampment was on the North side (see Zohar in attached reading), which teaches of constriction. בֶּןעַמִּישַׁדָּי Ben Ammishaddai for also the blessed G-d would help him.
Oh, if we only knew our limits: how much to eat, drink, sleep, work, discipline, etc! And to know how to save ourself! Dan meaning Din/judgment was thoroughly knowledgeable from Day 1 on this matter. We need to learn from Dan and perhaps the 2nd week of the Omer related to Gevurah/severity is a nice one week period to focus on how to say "no," in the words of our teacher R. Yitzhak Schwartz. But most of all we need to ask G-d for help to be a בֶּןעַמִּישַׁדָּי a member of the people of the Almighty.
5. The name of each Tribe gives hints to the character traits of the Astrological sign associated with that Tribe. Also, the name of each Nasi gives additional insights into the character traits of the tribe and the Astrological Signs.
Our Sages teach that not all of these names are positive traits. This indicates traits that need to be worked upon to transform the person (ourselves) into a higher state of consciousness. The more one learns about the names associated with the Astrological Signs the more one can learn about his own correction!
The Tribe for This day of Nissan is Dan connected to Tevet
The Nasi for Tevet is AchiEzer Ben Ammishaddai
Each name including the full name has Verses from the Tanach that speak to the person about their correction and also character and personality traits. Here are the verses for AchiEzer Ben Ammishaddai from the Tanach:
6. Each Nasi brought the same contribution for his sacrifice in honor of the dedication of the Mishkan. There is a custom and teaching about Torah. There is no extra letter in the Torah. So why does the Torah list the exact same contribution from each Nasi? It would be less letters to say it once only! The reason is that there is an important spiritual law about consciousness that can be learned from the following matrix. This matrix will also help one make a better connection to the control of the Astrological Signs to see the contribution read verse 1 to 6 above.
|Contributions by the Nasiim at the Dedication of the Mishkan|
|Tribe||Name of Nasi|
|Dan||AchiEzer Ben Ammishaddai|
|All Items Dedicated||Is an allusion to the Judge Samson who would come from the Tribe of Dan|
|Item or/and Qty Dedicated||Consciousness behind Dedication|
|Silver Bowl||The bowl is used in the cleansing of the Nazirite (Samson was a Nazir).|
|Silver Bowl is 130 Shekels||There are 130 words in the section of the Nazir in the Torah.|
|Basin is 70 Shekels||Basin in Hebrew is Mizrak which alludes to the wine goblet that is drunk by the Nazir after his Nazirite time is completed.|
|Why 70 Shekels||The 70 shekels allude to the wine that the Nazir drinks after completing his vow of Nazir. The numerical value of wine is 70.|
|Overall meaning of bowl and basin||The bowl and basin are explained in the Midrash by connecting the cognates to the words of Torah spoken about Samson.|
|Gold Ladle of 10 Shekels||The KAF is not explained in the midrash.|
|The meaning of the 10 Shekels for the Ladle||10 alludes to the 10 things a Nazirite may not do with wine.|
|1 Young Bull as an Oleh (burnt offering)||This burnt offering alludes to one of the three things a Nazirite is warned about in the Torah.|
|1 ram as an Oleh||This burnt offering alludes to one of the three things a Nazirite is warned about in the Torah.|
|1 Sheep in its First Year as an Oleh (burnt offering)||His burnt offering alludes to one of the three things a Nazirite is warned about in the Torah.|
|1 Male Goat as a Sin Offering||This alludes to the hair that the Nazir may not cut. In Hebrew Hair and Goat are cognate to each other.|
|Peace offering - 2 cattle; 5 rams; 5 he goats; 5 sheep in the first year||2 cattle were an allusion to the two things Samson's father compared him to: a serpent and a horned snake. Why three varieties? In allusion to the three kinds of sacrifice which a defiled Nazirite brought: two turtle-doves, or two young pigeons, one for a sin-offering and one for a burnt-offering, and a lamb of the first year for a guilt-offering. Why were there five of each kind? In allusion to the five varieties which a Nazirite who had to be cleansed brought: a he-lamb for a burnt-offering, a she-lamb for a sin-offering, a ram for a peace-offering, cakes of fine flour, unleavened wafers, and their meal-offering and their drink-offerings. Another exposition: Why three varieties? In allusion to the three occasions when Samson smote the Philistines during his lifetime. Why 15 animals? To allude to the jawbone because the phrase in the Torah has 15 letters.|
|Other Comments||The midrash has many other comments for Dan and his relationship to the other Tribes.|
One final point of action
According to Kabbalistic sources, it is a proper custom to set aside thirteen coins for Tzedaka on Rosh Chodesh Nissan and all of the first 13 days of Nissan, as thirteen is the numerical value of the words "Echad" (one) and "Ahava" (love), signifying the great love that HaShem Echad has for His beloved children, Am Yisroel, and thus hopefully help bring the final Geulah and Mashiach Tzidkeinu this month. (Moed L'Kol Chai from Rav Chaim Pal'agi Zatzal 1:3 quoting Sefer Ma'aseh HaTzedaka Siman 64).
These charity or Tzedaka amounts will impact your year in a very positive way. As it is taught in Kabbalah the actions we do on these days impact our Rosh Chodeshim for the months of the coming year. The more positive actions we do the more positive impact it will have within our coming year. The giving of 13 Nickels per day is $8.45. 845 is the gematria of תהמת which translates as "Deep Waters." This term refers to the study of Kabbalah and the depths / secrets of the Torah or The Kabbalah.
By physically setting aside these amounts you connect to the energy of the gematria. Accumulate these amounts for the 13 days and send the total on the 14th day of Nissan. Then you connect both to the daily amounts gematria and the total amounts gematria.
chanoch is adding the following:
A penny has no value according to Kabbalah.
13 Nickels is 65 the gematria of Adonai אדני.
13 Dimes is 130- the gematria of a ladder (Sulam) and Mt Sinai (The Gift of the Torah).
13 Quarters is 325- which is 25 x 13- which is also the sum of the numbers from 1 to 25. 25 represents 5 x 5 or The 5 worlds within the 5 worlds.
13 Half Dollars are $6.50 - see above for 65.
13 Dollars connect to Love and Unity as said above.
What about multiples?
2 x 13 is 26 the gematria of the Name of HaShem.
3 x 13 is 39 the gematria of the Hebrew word DEW or Tal. The Prophets tell us that Mashiach will come connected to DEW.
4 x 13 is 52 which is twice the Name of HaShem in gematria.
5 x 13 is 65 - see above
6 x 13 is 78 - which is the gematria of Lechem which is bread - referred to as the staff of life.
7 x 13 is 91 representing the unity of the Names HaShem and Adoni. It represents the unity of the physical and spiritual worlds.
If you would like to know about another multiple or the total amount you are gifting to tithing and Tzedakah send me an email requesting the information.
Click the link below to go to the next day's reading which is the month of Shevat - on the evening of March 30 2015 and the day of March 31 2015
© 2017 www.yeshshem.com All rights reserved. Site development by Eltitude